I get irrationally happy about things that organize my life. If I am alone, I can stand for an hour in the aisle of the store that has the hooks, bins, shelf sectionals, drawer cubbies, baskets and folding fabric cubes. I love to stand and look, and fantasize how I can put these wonderful implements to work. If I am not alone, I will browse until my husband or kids can take it no more. This is usually a period of four minutes or less, but I take what I can get.
I love built ins. In fact, I am obsessed. Everywhere I look, I see built ins where there are none. I have been on a mission to conquer the house clutter (4 kids means a lot of stuff). I'm noticing that there are a couple of essentials (hooks on doors, closet shelves, plastic bins for off season clothes) that cannot be overlooked. So I will post pics. Maybe you can share in my organizational happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment